Youtube is now the world’s second most popular search engine; most of us have smart phones we can’t keep our hands off, and most places we hang out give us sufficient internet juice to watch videos instantly. These are just a few reasons why video marketing is becoming big business for lots of global brands.
But what does this mean for you and your business? Here are 10 reasons why your company should be including video marketing on your ‘to do’ list for 2015.
- It is predicted that 74% of all internet traffic in 2017 will be video. Start now to be included in this!
- 52% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with best ROI
- B2B marketers use an average of 13 content marketing tactics. 73% of them use video!
- Nearly two-thirds of people are visual learners, and visual data is processed much faster by the brain than text
- Adding videos to landing pages can increase conversions by nearly 90%
- Videos increase people’s understanding of your product or service by 74%
- Viewers are 85% more likely to purchase a product after watching a product video
- B2B and B2C marketers worldwide name video as a top 3 most effective social media marketing tactic
- 7 in 10 people view brands in a more positive light after watching interesting video content from them
- 80% of your online visitors will watch a video, while only 20% will actually read content.
If you’d like to know how video could feature in your 2015 marketing strategy, we’d be happy to chat. It doesn’t cost as much as you may think, and could significantly increase the ROI of your marketing activities.